Helloo! So sad to say that this will be my last project for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! It kinda went by fast! As of right now, there has been a total of 1344 cards/projects uploaded for this hop… amazing! Big shout out to Amy who organizes this crazy hop and all the sponsors who have contributed prizes!
For my last and final coffee project… I have decided to make a couple of tags! I haven’t decided if it will go on a card front or on a little gift bag… but i LOVE how it turned out!
Supplies I used are:
- Mama Elephant- Page Huggers for the critters & Little Edibles for the coffee in their hands!
- Rubber Necker– for the coffee bean background
- Magnolia Doohickeys- Vintage Tag for the tag
- Jaded Blossom- Coffee Cutie for the sentiment
- Lawn Fawn- Rose Gold embossing powder
- Misc twine/ribbon
I really love the way it came out!!! So cute and girly!
Before signing off… I just wanted to thank each and every person who stopped by and spent a moment on my blog! I really appreciate all the LOVE and comments… its so amazing that I get to share my creations with such an a wonderful group of crafters!
Thank you!!!!!! Hugs- Kim