Hi all!!! Thanks for stopping by this blog today… i hadn’t intended on doing one so early, or share these cards…. but I thought I should share as tomorrow is the last day of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!! It went by sooooo quickly! Kinda sad that its coming to an end!
So for these two cards… I stayed true to my color scheme, but I did change up the style… I was cruising through Pinterest and found this one… and thought it would be fun to give it a go because all it took to make that coffee cup was 2 circle dies!
Here is what i used for the card above:
- Sizzix- Circle framelits dies for the cup & Tim Holtz Scribbles & Splat thinlits for the heart
- Craftin’ Desert Divas- Fancy Frame dies for the scalloped mat
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps- One Cup at a Time for the sentiment.
- Stampin’ Up- Coffee Ring DSP (cardstock)
- Disress Ink
This second card I used the an embossing folder/die combo for the coffee cup. Super easy to use! Added flowers & butterflies… bada bing, bada boom! Done! lol
Here is what I used for the card above:
- Sizzix- Impresslits Thanks a Latte (embossing folder/die)
- Gina Marie– Butterfly dies
- Wink of Stella
- Misc flowers
- micro beads (for shaker)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs- Kim