Hello there!! Thanks for stopping by again to visit my card! LOL! I’m having so much fun with this blog hop because it really gives me a chance to actually USE all the coffee stuff I have stashed away for quite some time now! You should give it a go, if you’re not already! There are some amazing prizes that sponsors have generously contributed!
For this card, its not really CAS (clean and simple)… but for me, it is! LOL. I love little details and while this does have some details… I found it hard to stop and let things be. I did though and I feel okay! hahahah!!!
Materials I used are:
- Honey Bee Stamps- Blah Bunny for the bunny and coffee cup.
- Cheery Lynn Designs– Horizon Fishtail Banners for the scalloped banner die.
- Club Scrap- Coffee Break for the sentiment.
- Elizabeth Craft Designs- Stage It Stencils, Coffee for the coffee beans
- Bo Bunny– Copper Glitter Paste
- Various Copics and Memento Inkpad
I love this sentiment and the bunny because we ALL can relate to it! Thank you for stopping by again!!! See you tomorrow! Hugs- Kim