Hello, hello!!! Thanks for taking the time to visit me again!!! Have you visited the Coffee Lovers Blog yet? If you haven’t, its a must! There are some serious coffee lovers out there in our crafting world! Seriously!
Today I am sharing a card that makes me feel like coffee makes me feel… this card POPS UP! I love this die so much! Its definitely a keeper for gift cards, the WOW factor, and because its just cute!
Supplies I used are:
- Karen Burniston– Coffee Cup Pop Up die for the cup and all the elements on the cup.
- Mama Elephant- Little Edibles (mini coffee cups) , Sticky Notes (doggy images & sticky note on the inside), and Little Dog Agenda (doggy on the inside cup) stamp sets.
- Elizabeth Craft Designs– Stage It Stencils, Coffee for the coffee beans on the inside.
- Doodlebug Designs– Shape Sprinkles “Latte Love” for the mini coffee bean embellishments on the card front.
- Stamps of Life– Hello paper clip
- Various inks- Distress, Memento
This card was so fun to make, but definitely a learning curve to assemble the card… I had to watch the tutorial like 3 times! But after doing it once, you get the gist! The biggest tip I can offer is to use light weight cardstock for the cup on the inside that pops up.
I thought integrating Mama Elephant puppies into it would give it that cute factor!!! And I love how the sticky note is laying near the coffee cup… its a typical scene at my home, work.. etc! Thanks again for stopping by… I so appreciate all the ♥LOVE♥ I am receiving!!
Have a great day and stay tuned for more! Hugs- Kim