I ♥ coffee so much! Don’t tell my parents, but I’ve been drinking coffee since I was 8, 9 years old! I would sneak the leftover coffee from the pot and add EXTRA sugar and cream, take it to my room and drank it slowly, savoring every sip! Was soooo good… still is! LOL! Wouldn’t it be awesome if coffee grew on trees or in the garden? It would save me a LOT of money! So my daydreams sometimes consist of coffee sprouting up from plants in my garden… ha ha, wishful thinking!!! Here is my visual rendition of that!
The products I used are:
- Love You a Latte stamp set for the cups & coffee on the fairy wands.
- Fairy Friends stamp set for the fairies and wands.
- Stitched Cloud Backdrop die for background.
- Little Flowers die for stems
- Stitched Garden Border die for the ground.
- Spring Showers die set for the sun
- Fancy Folded Banners for the banner.
- Kimmies Coffee Sentiments for the sentiment.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
- Cup Pop Stand die set for the coffee beans.
Other supplies used:
- Stickles- Star Dust
- Wink of Stella glitter pen
- Random pink heart die cuts (leftovers from another project)
- Memento Ink
- Copic markers
As you can see… I added tons of sparkles!! It would not be complete without it! LOL I just love how these cute little fairies are sprinkling their magic dust on the coffee beans to help them grow! ☺
I hope you liked this fun card… only in my wildest dreams (and craft room) can this be reality! ♥ Please make sure to swing by the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to join in, or gain some inspiration!!!! So much talent!!! Thank you for stopping by! Hugs- Kim