Hello everyone! I am so happy to be participating in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Spring/Summer Bloghop! This is my first time and I can’t wait to share with you all week! Please make sure to follow along… there are some amazing creations already on the blog!!! Great reference for inspiration!
Today, I am sharing a card that I made using some really cute stamps and dies! You will see a common color in my cards… PINK! If you know me… you know I LOVE pink!
Stamps I used are:
- Lawn Fawn– Love You a Latte for the cup and plate. Science of Love for the steam and heart.
- Love, Cynthia-Coffee Addict for the coffee rings in the background. Let’s Paint Alpha stamp set for the little painting girl.
- Paper Smooches- I Heart Art for the easel and palette.
- Market Street Stamps-Daily Grind for the sentiment.
Dies I used are:
- Simon Says Stamp– Tilted Banner die
- Kat Scrappiness- Fancy Frames die
Other misc items used:
- Sizzix/Tim Holtz– Coffee ring embossing folder
- Doodlebug Designs cardstock
- 110pd white cardstock
- Copic markers
- Various inks (Memento, Distress, Hero Arts)
This blog layout is a new one for me. I usually go through the process of how I did what I did in paragraph form. But because of how many cards I am making for this blog hop, I am going to try to keep it clean and simple by listing all the companies/products I used and if I use any special techniques I will go into detail, if needed. If you are a crafter, you will know how to replicate this card… no special techniques!!! ☺
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs-Kim